Come workout with us!
Whether we're sweating it out in the gym or doing the stairs at Red Rocks - It's always more fun when we do it together.
Push yourself and encourage others to achieve fitness goals while pushing your limits. Remember, it's only one hour of your whole day. You can do anything you put your mind to and we can have a good time in the process.
· ZUMBA: This workout is disguised as a dance party! The choreography incorporates hip-hop, samba, salsa, meringue, mambo, martial arts, Bollywood and belly dancing to get your heart pumping!
· ZUMBA FUSION: This hour-long workout builds muscles as well as challenges your cardio-vascular endurance. The class starts with 15 minutes of Zumba, then 15 minutes weight circuits, then 15 minutes of Zumba, and finishes with 15 minutes weight circuit/cool-down.
· RED ROCKS BOOT CAMP: This hour-long group class takes place in one of Colorado’s most infamous music venues. Challenge your stamina and strength with this full-body circuit style workout. You are guaranteed to leave feeling sweaty, exhausted, and happy! **Runs May-August. Class will be canceled at the onset of inclement weather. Must register for class as there is a strict 10 participants per trainer rule!
RISE & GRIND BOOT CAMP: This hour long high intensity interval class is a full body workout designed to torch calories and rev your metabolism for the next 24 hours.
The class starts with a dynamic stretch and warm-up. Next comes a cardiovascular challenge. This challenge changes and varies each week to keep your body guessing and never letting you get bored! Then we move into a core series that consist of 4-5 core based exercises. Followed by another cardiovascular challenge. Next we move into a leg series that consists of 4-5 leg based exercises. Followed by another cardiovascular challenge, and finally we finish with an upper body series consisting of 4-5 upper body exercise. We finish the class with a cool down stretch.
The whole hour is set to fun music and the interactive instructor will push you beyond your expected limits. All skill levels are welcome! With each exercise, the instructor will provide ways to modify exercises based on individual needs; either making a given exercise more or less challenging. This class will leave you sweaty and tired, but ready to start your work week off on the right foot. First class is always free, so bring a friend and come try this class out. You won't be disappointed!
INSANITY: this hour long class will make you forget everything you thought you knew about high-intensity workouts. Because INSANITY turns old-school interval training on its head. You work flat out in 3 to 5-minute blocks, and take breaks only long enough to gulp some air and get right back to work. It's called Max Interval Training, because it keeps your body working at maximum capacity through your entire workout. You keep pushing your limits – so your body has to adapt.
· NUTRITION TOPICS + CORE: This hour-long class starts with a 30-minute group discussion with a licensed and certificated nutrition and/or registered dietician. She will discuss macronutrients, healthy recipes, fad diets, how food aids overall health, among many other nutrition related topics. This class is KEY to living the FemTribe lifestyle. Health from the inside out! Then finish the hour with 30 minutes of core focused exercises.
· STRETCH: MIND & BODY: Stretching is so important for the human body. It helps relieves stress, prevent injury, increase range of motion, just to name a few. This hour long class is not a yoga class, but instead is strictly dedicated to foam rolling, partner stretching, personal stretches, mat stretching, etc. During the instructor led class, enjoy a presentation/discussion on topics such as women’s health, body image, body dysmorphia, women in western culture, etc. This class focuses on stretching the mind AND the body.
· HEALTHY COOKING DEMO: Don’t know how to cook? Well who better to learn with then your fellow FemTribe ladies. Learn new healthy recipes, how to meal prep, and more!
Visit our Price Menu page or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.