Who doesn’t remember pop tarts as a child! They were fun easy treats that always sparked immediate excitement. But… like most childhood treats… they are extremely unhealthy and will not lead you to positive physical changes.
But no need to cry… with this recipe, you’ll be able to indulge in your pop tart treats without the negative side effects.
2 Strawberry Cheesecake Quest Bar
2 Tablespoon of Walden Farms Strawberry Preserves
1/2 Cup fresh cut strawberries
1. Roll out the Quest Bar and cut in half
2. Place strawberry preserves in the center of one of the halves
3. Place the other half on top and pinch the edges closed with a fork
4. Broil in the oven for 5 minutes (I put my pop tart on a silicone baking mat for easy removal, but you could also spray the pan with pam if you do not own a silicon mat)
5. Once out of the oven, place fresh strawberries on top.
6. Take a bite and be carried back to childhood bliss!