I made this a few weeks ago and it was gone so quickly, I couldn’t believe it! This “candy” is great as a treat, snack, or even post-workout refuel because of the high protein content. And the best part…. IT IS SO EASY TO MAKE!
1 Cup Coconut Butter
2 Cookies & Cream Quest Bar
The key is 1/2 cup of coconut butter to each Quest bar. So if you want to make a smaller or larger batch, depending on your needs, you can adjust accordingly.
1. Chop the Quest Bar into small pieces
2. Melt the coconut butter in the microwave. Be careful and go slow! It burns quickly. Cook for a minute, stir, and repeat until it is all smooth. May take a couple of times but worth it so as to not burn it!
3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
4. Pour a little of the melted coconut butter onto the cookie sheet, sprinkle pieces of Cookies & Cream Quest bar on top, pour the rest of the coconut butter on top and any additionally Quest Bar pieces.
5. Place the pan into the refrigerator until firm.
6. Remove from fridge, break into pieces, and enjoy!